Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pangya Failure

So I decided to log on my Pangya account today, and I started to play Ice Cannon 18 Hole Tournament. Other than the majority of the language Spanish or Portuguese, I had no problem what so ever. Till I got kicked out to the lobby, honestly what the hell is NTREEV doing? Makes me question for those to still buy NTREEV Points. Why are you guys buying points for a company that dose not handle their job correctly? I have never seen such poor support, since I had played on a private Ragnarok Online server. Although, I may be jumping the gun here, but you would think there would be some progress. I do understand that there will be a European registration restriction, and I understand why they are doing it. As for those who do not know GOA will soon have Pangya Season 4. So that would mean that the people who are European or European decent should go back to their server since GOA is opening season 4. To me I still cannot comprehend the goal of hacking. Do these "hackers" get a high off of hacking? I read a comment in a forum a user said try to restrict South American IP's for a month or week. If this would happen I would love to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment