Monday, September 28, 2009

PS3 Slim





I bought a PS3 Slim today. Kinda pissed because I could have gotten for cheaper, but I chose not too, so I spent over than I expected. If you plan on moving to North Carolina in the future get ready for high sales tax's. I bought BlazBlue Calamity Trigger, and a Ps3 controller from GameStop, all used. I also bought a HD 19' screen from Toshiba which should come around Wednesday. The last thing I bought was Valkyria Chronicles. Seems like a interesting game and people say its good too.

Sorry for the crappy photo's I shot it with my phone, and my phone has 2.0 megapix. This isnt my house btw~

My PlayStation Account name is K-ON09. I would have chosen RETake09, but some fucker took it.

2 comments:

  1. You should get an arcade stick for BB ;)
    Add my PSN: Jozdrumz, or XBL: j0zdrumz.. I don't go online much, my router is broken currently, and that means I have to switch cables if I wanna go on.

    ReplyDelete