Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update and Stuff Anime, Pangya, Games


Just a little update on what I have been doing. I have started watching Sora no Otoshimono, Kampher, and Nyan-Koi. I so far I am satisfied with FALL 2009 anime lineup it is way better than summer's and spring's. More fan service anime.

-Nyan-Koi is about a male student who is allergic to cats and break a monument, thus he must fulfill the request of 100 cats before he turns into one himself.
-Sora no Otoshimono is about a boy who encounters an alien who will do ANYTHING for him
-Kampher is about a boy who can transform in to a girl and has to fight an opposing team than his own



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pangya I spent 28,000 points on the card system and got only a Quma card , and a Papel. I got some other cars too, but they have a time limit on them. My goal was the Caddie and Titan Boo card but it failed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said in the other post I am now currently broadcasting on JustinTV again. But this time I actually am! With MY SEXY VOCIEE!!! Anyways before I was reading some stuff tutorials etc... And it didn't help much and I was going in and out from radio shack. All in total I think I haven been into RadioShack about 15 time last week and this week too. But I finally got it right and fixed what was needed to be fixed, and I got my voice in the game, plus the game audio. It also doesn't sound like I'm breathing in the microphone like my other broadcast were. I am currently broadcasting Valkryia Chronicels, and its a cool game so please join. I broadcast around 8 Eastern time to when ever I get tired of the game. Here are some pictures of my setup and games. Yes my TV stand is cheap, I didn't feel like buying a TV stand cause I was tight on money and it was pointless to buy one for a small TV.


3 comments:

  1. hmm, me and a couple of friends were thinking of making one too, I was looking at sweatdrop's guide for this, looks pretty easy to do, but expensive :X heh, nobody would watch mine anyway, due to my timezone(GMT+8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS3 + 3 Games = 550 Estimate
    Mixer = 50 Estimate
    Wires from Radio shack = 30 Estimate
    Composite Cables = Free
    HDMI Cable = 20 Estimate
    HD 19' TV = 230 Estimate

    I got this from my financial money form college. I still got some money left but I'm saving that for future games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got my Microphone from my church. It is very old, and no one uses it.

    ReplyDelete