Saturday, April 11, 2009

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope



Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope left a good impression on me. From reading reviews I thought the game would not satisfy my expectation. Reviews are opinions, and everyone will decide what they like about the game and what they hate. These are the things I hated about Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope.

1) The dubbing. If you know me I can not stand English dubbing. Everyone's voice was good, but there was one voice I could not stand and its the character Welch Vineyard. The English dubbing was done by Laura Bailey. She also played Reimi (which was decent), but Playing Welch she was seriously trying to screech at the top of her lungs.
2) The disc swapping. To me this was a pain. Going back and forth through worlds just to farm for items.
3) Cut scene are to long. The cut scene were seriously long and that is why I think they didn't have enough room, thus leading to 3 discs.

New favorite game character are Reimi and Myuria. HAWT

No comments:

Post a Comment