Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What Have I been Up To?

Well since I haven't been on this blogspot for ages now I decided to come back to and talk to the very few people who come across this place. The reason why I haven't been doing anything recently is because, I had to study for my FINAL EXAMS. As you may have seen in the last post. When I passed the EXAMS I was seriously shocked of the out come. I had no idea that I would gradtuate. Anyways I havent dont anything in my summer break except go to the Biltmore Esitate in Ashvile North Carolina, which freaked the hell out of me when I was inside that mansion. I start school aroun 8/18/09. Kind of sucks that I couldnt get a fucking summer job. Right now I have started playing Pangya, and I might start blogging on NTREEV's updates and what not. who knows whar I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment